Thursday, May 14, 2009

Result- the climb

Juz received a call 5 mins ago, he told me most of my sem 2's final exam's result...
Kinda disapointed..
It actually improved , but dunno y i'm still not so happy and without any satisfaction..
I've vowed to myself over and over again, i must put efforts, i must..
but in fact i did not tried my best, although i did tried better...

别人没有,我有
别人有,我优。。
This sentence made me think a lot, it's meaningful..

'LAZY'.. I swear I will beat tis fellow up!!

I can almost see it,
the dreams I'm dreaming
but
there's a voice inside my head saying
you'll never reach it.

Every step I'm taking,
every move I make
i feel lost with no direction.

My faith is shakin.
But I, I gotta keep tryin.
Gotta keep my head held high.

There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.
Always gonna be an uphill battle.....

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.
Ain't about how fast I get there.
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side.
It's all about the climb.

The struggles I'm facing,the chances I'm taking sometimes might knock me down but
No! I'm not breaking.

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most..
Just gotta keep going.
And I, I gotta be strong.
Just keep pushing on..
cause,

There's always gonna be another mountain.
I'm always gonna wanna make it move.

Keep on moving,
Keep climbing,
Keep the faith,

It's all about the climb...

No comments: